Friday 10 October 2014

MUA: NEW! Lip Switch Review

So recently MUA have brought out an array of new products/shades. From there 1 lipst collection adding new colours to brand new products like the ones im going to review today, Lip Switch!
The Lip Switch is a matte shine duo product, meaning on one end of the tube it has a matte lipstick and on the other it has a lip gloss that matches.

Meaning you can create different looks with one product, genius! After swatching and testing these out on my lips I can tell you that, in my opinion, the matte lipstick is matt but its one that doesn't feel dry on the lips and packs lots of pigmentation in just one swipe.

The gloss i find is non sticky meankng it feels comfortable on my lips and to say its a gloss its actually very pigmented, much more than I thought it would be.
so for £3 you get a matte lipstick and a gloss with lots of pigmentation, bargin!

The colours I picked up are, Coral Pink and Pink Candy. Soon I hope to buy some more shades, I love this product and would definitely recommend trying it out!

Em x

No comments: