Friday 26 December 2014

Lush | Sweetest Thing Gift Box | What's inside?

Much like the name suggests the Sweetest Thing gift box contains items from Lush that smell so so sweet and yummy! Being a big lover of Lush and sweet things I was delighted when I opened up this lovely little box! 

So what's inside? 

Pink Fun 100g 

I've has my eye on the "funs" for a while they really do look fun! This one is a pretty pale pink colour and of course smells and candy and strawberries and everything sweet! I can't wait use this! 

Bubblegum Lip Scrub 25g 

This little gem was much needed! My lips are very dry and cracked and could do with so,e much needed TLC. The colour is gorgeous, a lovely bright pink and of course, this smells like bubblegum. But a really sugary sweet bubblegum. The granuals don't look to chunky either so it looks like it won't rub my lips sore but will give some exfoliation. 

Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly 100g 

I love how Lush invent thier own little soaps and make them so fun and enjoyable to use. Their Shower Jellies being no exemption to fun. This is essentially normal shower gel/soap but in the form of a wobbly jelly that looks and smells good enough to eat! 

I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas and has a happy and healthy new year! 

Em x 



No comments: