Friday 19 December 2014

Superdrug Deep Action | Mini product reviews

The deep action skin care rang is a Superdrug own brand. What I really love about gees products is there they're curtly free! So they don't test on animals. I am very impressed with this brand they do give you a deep clean but without over drying the skin. Which is something that is rare when using spot fighting products. 

Deep Action 2-in1 Detoxifying Cream Wash and Mask

I really like using face washes that can double up as a mask. I feel like it must be extra cleansing and powerful for it to be a mask as well and it is! From the first use my skin looked so clean, pure and soft to the touch. Before long my blemishes and marks where disappearing fast. 

Deep Action Pore-Cleansing Nose Strips

Thos is the first time I've used nose strips. I was starting to get clogged pores and I felt like the skin on my nose wasn't cleaning well it felt strange. So I put one of the strips on and immediately I felt like a cool sensation, I left it on for 10 minuets and like magic my nose was clean and smooth. 

Em x 

No comments: