Saturday 21 February 2015

Primark Haul!!!

Hello guys! 

So yesterday I had a trip to PRIMARK!! (Ahhhh!) and here are the bargains I picked up! 

I've been really wanting a foe leather jacket but not in black or grey in either a pink or cream colour. Well when I got there I instantly saw this pink jacket (uber girly!) so straight away I popes it in my basket. But then, as I was searching the rails of primarni I found a cream jacket and guys, we had a problem, pink or cream? So I got both! The pink jacket cost £25 and the cream one cost just £18! 

Next, I really needed some basic black high waisted skinnies and for a tenner they fit the bill perfectly. My ones from Topshop looked more grey than black and for nearly £40 a pair I wasn't prepared to pay that much for jeans that faded so fast, so Primark wins again! 

Finally, I got a pair of cream ballet pumps, perfect for spring and a colour that will suit any outfit, these little beauts were £4 

Em x 

No comments: