Sunday 8 March 2015

MUA Cream Blusher Review

Hello guys! 

I, back with another review today. Lately I've been wanting to get into using more cream blush produts. So to try some out and get the hand of it I thought I would try out some more affordable alternatives. So of course I got an MUA blush (my favourite makeup brand...ever!). 

I picked up the shade Bittersweet which is a natural mid tone pink colour, perfect for everyday makeup. I apply this by dappling some on my finger then dappling it across the apples of my cheeks. I find the finish to be more dewy than a normal powder blush and the pigmentation is a lot more subtle. You can build the colour up but I find this is at its prettiest when it looks more natural. 

I find this to be much more easy to blend when I haven't powered over the top of my foundation. When I have put powder on over my base makeup it because stiff to blend and doesn't look very nice. 

Overall I'm really enjoying using this, it's something different and I think I might try some other shades for the range. 

Em x 

No comments: