Saturday 13 September 2014

First blog post: Mini Boots Haul

As I was strolling through the makeup department at Boots (my second home) I came across a makeip brand I had never really paid attention to before...Seventeen.
It appears that Seventeen is number 7's younger sister, as it is aimed at a younger audience.
What came to my attention was the packaging, in my opinion it looks much more expensive than it actually was.
Here are a few items I picked up:
Blemish BB Balm:
It claims its an all in one magic makeup skin care, I have to be honest I wasn't expecting much from this. However, im delighted to say this lives up to its "magic" description. The BB cream, keeps oil at bay, evens my skin tone, illuminates, makes pores disappear and covers blemishez perfectly...LOVE!
Smoulder Gel Eyeliner:
This is the easiest gel eyeliner I have ever used. Application is so slick making it easy to apply, it has a good colour payoff and dries in seconds meaning no smudges, result!
Back Lash Mascara:
I needed a "natural" effect mascara in black/brown to go on my bottom lashes as im not to keen om using my Benifits thier real on my lower lashes I find it to over powering. So this little gem gives me lovely natural bottom lashses.
A full review for each product will be coming soon and maybe some more buys from the impressive Seventeen brand!
Em x  

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12866173/?claim=dt5efkgb79j">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments: