Sunday 14 September 2014

MUA: Haul

Here are a few items I brought from the wonderful brand MUA (Make Up Acadamy)!


Heaven and Earth Pallet/ Undressed me Two Pallet:

Are two eyeshadow pallets that I have wanting to get my hands on for aaagggggeeees now but when ever I go into superdug or online they are both always sold out. But FINALLY I've been able to get them (woop woop). 

Both pallets are very easy natural wearing colours, you could go nude/brown for a d
Subtle daytime look or smoke it out with a dark brown or black. Either way I love them both. 

MUA Luxe London velvet lip lacquer in Halcyon:

I love love love this little beauty! The texture is Matt but not over drying at all and the product stays put all day! No bleeding or smudging to be seen just full pigmentation Matt lips. 

Makeup Academy Undress Your Skin Radiant Under Eye Concealer: 

The first thing that struck me about this product was that I would only find it in one shade "radiance" and was worried that it would be a tad to dark for my skin tone. But having said that once applied this smooths out and matches my skin tone perfectly whilst illuminating and banishes any under eye dark circles or bags giving me that "I slept for 12 hours" look. Woop! 

Em x 

No comments: