Saturday 20 September 2014

Collection Lasting Gel Colour Review!

Here are a few affordable nail polishes that have recently impressed me.

I had been wanting gel nails for ages noe and wasnt prepared to go and pay stupid proces at a nail salon. So thats whrn I found these!

Collection Lasting Gel Colour: Shades - Raspberry 7 and Chiffon Haze 9

The raspberry is a beautiful bright berry pink colour with good colour coverage after two coats. The Chiffon Haze is a mettalic light pink rose colour and o jave to say this is my favourite of the two, I love metallic nail polishes and rose pink colours! Both shades wear exceptionally well and longer than your average nail polish. Also, the brush is a wide rayher rectangular brush making it easier for the polish to apply give a soft even finish.

Em x 

No comments: