Wednesday 24 September 2014

Boots skin care haul

Here are a few skin care products I picked up from Boots :)

Clearasil superfruits refreshing wash:
I have a thing for facial clensers that smell fruity. I find that I like to use them more if they smell good! This one is raspberry and crandberry and has added vitimin B3

Neutrogena visibly clear spot stress control:
My skin has recently broken out **cries** and I needed a new toner. So I thought this would tone my skin but also aid my skin at the same time, woop woop!

Boots simply sensitive eye make-up remover and simply sensitive face wipes:
I find that the Boots simply sensitive range is like thier version of Simple (love that brand). The brand claims to be "kind to your skin" so I really hope these teo are good the price so good!

Next up I did get a body spray, not technically "skin care" but I thought id let you all know that Soap & Glory Mist you madly smells wow!

Em x

No comments: