Saturday 27 September 2014

Lip Balm Collection

Just thought id share with you all my rather tiny collection of lip balm :)

First up,

Maybelline Baby Lips:

The ones I have are Hydrate, Peach Kiss, Intense Care and Pink Punch. Overall, I find these lips balms to be very hydrating and light on my lips.

Primark Strawberry Lip Balm:

This stuff is very much your average lip balm but the smell, oh my goodness, if you like strawberries you will love this! It smells incredible! Plus, the packaging is adorable for a mere pound its lovely and I really want to try the watermellon one now!

Rimmel London Keep Calm Lip Balm:

I picked up Keep Calm and Play, 040 Rose Blush and Keep Calm and Rock, 030 Berry Blush.

I really like how these look on my lips the colour pay of is actually quite good. For days when I want colour on my lips but don't want to put lipstick on a reach fof these :)

Chupa Chups Lip Balm Cherry and Vallina As soon as I saw this lip balm was from Chupa Chups I knew I had to have it! This makes me lips look so plump and juicy. This also adds shine and a hing of colour (red) to my lips

Em x

No comments: