Sunday 5 October 2014

Make up revolution haul!!

Here are a few goodies I picked up from the wonderful brand Makeup Revolution! 

Vivid Baked Highlighter
Picked up my sage in Golden Lights, as this shade I thought looked more of a natural highlighting colour. This gives a lovely pearlescent finish to the skin. 


Ultra Bronze 
This gives a lovely contoured look to my face without it looking dirty or orange. Just a nice subtle contour. 


Lipstick:
I really wanted to give my lipstick collection a bit of an update and go for colours I wouldn't normally choose. So at £1 a pop I couldn't really go wrong and for a pound if I didn't like it, it doesn't matter :) I picked up two shades from the vamp collection Rebel with Cause and 100% vamp. 



Nail Polish: 
I picked up shades Heaven's above, a dark purple/plumb colour perfect for the fall and Emerald eyes a metallic dark green shade. 


Salvation Intense Lip Lacquer 
This is a very pigmented, high shine gloss. I got mine in Didn't I tell you? The fomrula is smooth and slick, not sticky at all and lasts for ages! 

 

The One Foundation
I have been wanting to try out a very light coverage foundation for those "good skin days" where I don't want to put a full coverage foundation on. So this little beauty is perfect! I picked mine up in shade for and for a guess it suites my skin very well.


Focus and Fix Liquid Concealer
I needed a new under eye Conceler for those pesky dark circles, I have this in the shade 01 Fairest. This covers up well, doesn't crease and highlights my under eyes. 

 

That's all for my Makeup Revolution haul, so far I am really impressed with the quality and the price of these products. I think I will be ordering a lot more from Makeup Revolution in the future :) 

Em x 



No comments: