Friday 3 October 2014

September Favourites!!

Here are the products I've been loving through tthe month of September.

Seventeen blemish BB balm
I am in love with the BB cream. It simply makes my skin look perfect! It illuminates, conceles, hydrates and minimise pores! Perfection in a tube! 

Benefit they're real! Mascara 
I've been wanting to try this mascara for a long time, so I finally brought the sample version to try it and see how I worked with it. I have to say, I was slightly sceptical at first and then all of a sudden after a few times using it the magic appeared. This makes my lashes look, longer, thinker and curved. Definitely will be investing in the regular version.

CollectIon blush in bashful 
I like this blush because it isn't overly pigmented, which may sound strange. But...when you are slightly heavy handed a very pigmented blush can make me look like a clown. This blush gives a healthly natural flush of colour. 

MUA Luxe London velvet lip lacquer in Halcyon 
The texture of this lip product is very velvety and dries to a very very Matt finish. Therefore, latest for ages and is very pigmented. The colour of Halcyon is a muted red. 

L'oreal Lumi Magique primer
This makes my skin look glowy and full of life. Love this stuff, prolongs foundation or BB cream and helps to minimise pores. 

Collection work the colour lip butter in Vintage Rose
This being a lip butter is so smooth and creamy on my lips, it leaves my lips feeling baby soft whilst adding a pop of colour! 

Does anyone know of a good dewy foundation? If so, I'd really appreciate suggestions :) 

Em x 

No comments: