Sunday 12 October 2014

My skin saviour

Recently, my skin had broken out and regardless of what blemish fighting products I tried, to clear them up they still would not budge!

As I was strolling through boots and superdrug I noticed the brand called "Clean&Clear". I was looking for a product that would get rid of my troublesome skin but also heal and nourish the rest of my skin.

So I came across this "Dual Action Moisturiser" with claims that it moisturises and "helps prevent spots abd blemishes" so with that in mind, I decided to give it a go!

I am soo soo soo happy I did! Because this has literally saved my skin, my blemishes and marks have faded and my skin is moisturised! So thankyou Clean&Clear for making a product that does its job and is affordable!

Whats your "skin saviour" product? Let me know in the comments below :)

Em x

No comments: