Sunday 19 October 2014

MUA: £1 Lipstick Collection

Here is a little blog post dedicated to my collection of MUA (Make up Academy) original and matte £1 lipsticks.

First up, is one of my most favourite shades amongst the bunch, shade 2. I love the plum/purple colour this gives, a perfect lippie for the fall! 


Next I have shade 3. This colour is a very bright dark pink/raspberry colour. 

 

Nectar, is a orange/coral colour I love wearing this shade in the spring/summer seasons 

 

The original formula are all very creamy lipsticks, they definitely feel like I made a lot more than just one pound! For the quality I think I need to get them all!! 

The first matte lipstick is wild berry, a lot like shade 2 but matte. It's a plum shade perfect for autumn. The lipstick bullet actually looks a lot darker than how the colour swatches. So to look at it without swatching first, don't be put off by it. 

 

Here is totally nude, a name that speaks for it's self, yes you guessed it, it's a nude shade, shocker!! 
 


Last but not least, is scarlet siren, my go to red lip colour! 

 

So that it for my collect of MUA £1 lipsticks! 

P.s if you love the smell of vinilla then you will love how these lipsticks smell...and taste. 

What's your favourite MUA lipstick? 

Em x  






No comments: