Sunday 19 October 2014

VERY Affordable Hair Care Products

Here are a few of my top picks for VERY Affordable hair hair! 

Pantene Pro-V Split End Serum | £2-£3
I'm currently growing my hair out at the moment so to help with any split ends, I apply 1 and a half pumps of this on to the ends on my hair and leave it in over night. In the morning the ends of my hair appear smoother and feel stronger. 

Naturoil Argon Oil Heat Defence Spray | £1
To help with heat damage from drying and styling I spray this on my hair. This leaves my hair silky smooth, shiny and frizz free and the best bit, it only cost a pound! I would highly recommend popping into your nearest pound shop to have a look at the hair bits you will often be very surprised at how much they stock! 

Brazilian Keratin Smoothing Therapy Hair Treatment Oil | £1 
For just one pound, I seriously cannot stress enough how much I love this amazing little wonder! This makes my hair stronger, frizz free, shiny and looking healthy and full of life! I use this on towel dried hair and blow dry through. I use this 2 times a week. 

What it your most affordable hair care find? 

Em x 

No comments: