Monday 27 October 2014

Review: collection lasting perfection foundation

Here is a foundation I have been loving lately! After hearing so many good reviews about the concealer on this I thought, te foundation must be as good! And it is, very very good!

This claims to last upto 16 hours, but who wears their foundation for 16 hours? So as you probably guessed I won't be able to tell you if it lives upto it's 16 hour wear claims. However, I put this on at 7:30am and by 6:00pm it's still on my face, no matches, no streaks. 

The coverage is medium to full, if you apply lightly or with a beauty blender you will get more of a medium coverage and if you later it up slightly it becomes a lot fuller. This hides any blemish or dark circles perfectly and is easy to blend into the skin. 

This doesn't actually say what kind of finish this gives the skin, I find that it gives a dewy, glowy looking effect to the skin. Something I love! I've been really getting into dewy foundation just lately.

Two more pluses, it's oil free, so it's great for anyone with oily skin as this won't add to the oiliness and it's SPF 20 (not that we get any sun her in the UK to need this but hey!) 

I have mine in the shade 2 Ivory, which has more of a yellowish undertone. 

Here is a picture of me wearing the foundation. 


No comments: