Tuesday 28 October 2014

Boots Simply Sensitive Skin Care

Here is a little review type post about a range of products I've been really getting into just lately, Boots Simply Sensitive. 

As the name suggest this is a skin care range that is aimed at people with sensitive skin. After using these products I've found that my skin has lost that "tight" feeling and it's a lot less red in colour. There are no fragrances or colours and contains soothing aloe Vera. Also, this has helped bring moisture back to my skin. 

I nearly forgot to mention, everything in the range is super afforadable too!

The products I have from the range are: 

Gently Refreshing Toner 200ml | £2.69

Eye Makeup Remover 125ml | £2.79

Facewipes (25 wipes) | £2.79

Cleansing Wash Gel 150ml | £2.49

Have you tried anything from this range yet? 

Em x 

No comments: