Thursday 30 October 2014

New Beauty Buys!

Here are a tiny haul of beauty products I've recently picked up.

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation

I have yet to try a rimmel foundation so I'm very excited to see how this one performs. I've just test out the foundation and it looks like pretty much an exact match from my skin, I'm in the shade 010 Light Porcelain. Keep an eye out for a review of this soon!

W7 Sheer Loose Powder
Well, I needed some new powder, I saw this and it was only £1.99 so I thought why not give this a go, I won't be losing much if i don't like it. First impressions so far so good :)

W7 Big Lash Mascara and Eyeliner
The main reason I picked this up was because I'm forever losing my eyeliner and needed another and also because I'm a mascara junkie! These came sealed in a pack together, again 1.99 that's roughly a pound each!

I have seen this W7 brand popping up rather a lot just lately, to say how cheap the prices are the products seem to be of good quality.

Em x

No comments: