Saturday 1 November 2014

High Brow Products

Yesterday I came across a brand I'd never heard of until now. I was looking through the makeup section in B&M, they always have such good bargains in there! I discovered High Brow, what first caught my attention was the packaging, I thought it looked so fresh and modern with the white and patterned tops. 

I picked up two lip glosses and two nail varnishes. Neither if the two have shade names but the quality of the products is amazing and much better than I originally thought. With the lipglosses they are so pigmented it's like a liquid lipgloss and after a few hours wear when the glossiness has gone your left with just the colour, as if you're wearing a actual lipstick. 

As for the nail varnish, this too is also very pigmented. With just one coat you're good to go, the consistency is very think and shiny, almost like the formula is like a gel nail varnish. 

All of the products where somewhere around the two pound mark, bargin! 

Em x 

No comments: