Monday 10 November 2014

Favorite berry lipsticks!

Here are some berry lips that I've been wearing a lot recently :)

MUA | Shade 2
My all time favorite lipstick! I think the colour works really well with my complexion, it's higly pigmented, moisturizing and it smells (and tastes) like vanilla. What's not to like?

Mac Lipstick | Craving
This is a new lipstick in my collection and I fell in love with the from the moment I wore it. As this is a amplified lipstick the color is very opque and has a semie-matte/velvet texture. I find this isn't to drying on the lips and lasts for a long time too. Definitely worth picking up next time your at Mac if you like berry shades.

Seventeen Stay Pout | Rule Breaker
Now, i'm going to be honest at first I may have only picked this lipstick up because of the pretty packaging and for the limited edition-ness. But this has been a favorite of mine all throughout Christmas until now, I feel like this should be named "my most worn Christmas lippie", hehe. Velvet texture, the same kind of constancy of the Mac craving and it's long lasting.

Em x 

No comments: