Thursday 13 November 2014

Primark: P.S love... Haul!

I've never done a p.s love haul! In case you didn't already know my favorite shop in the world primark have launched their own beauty range! With very very affordable prices, from lipstick to false nails!

I picked up...

P.S Love... 8 Shade Metallic Eye shadow Pallet | £2.50

I do know that there is a day and a night veriosn in the same kind of packaging to this. The one I picked up is a shadow of metallic eye shadows where there are both neutral and dark shades.

False Nails | £1 per pack

These packs of false nails are a real bargain! You get 24 nails and glue for one pound! I picked up the Christmas edition penguin nails and the fashion flower print.

Lipsticks | £1 per lipstick

These lipsticks are moisturising easy to use/ wear. Unfortunately, these do not have shade numbers/names but I got baby pink shimmery shade and a classic red lipstick.

Em x

No comments: