Sunday 16 November 2014

Primark False Nails!

I thought i would write a post telling you all how impressed i am with Primark nails. Recently, they have added more patterns and styles to the range of nails they have from glitter, to flower prints, to the famous french nail and now even Christmas themed nails!

For just ONE pound you get 24 nails two sets of differently sized nail sets and some pretty decent glue!

However, i like to used a different nail glue and they will last on me for around 4/5 days. I love them, i find them so much easier them taking the time to paint my nails and the look a lot better too. I struggle with panting the nails on my left hand since I'm left handed, i always have one hand decent and the other not so good. So these little beauties stop that!

Let me know if you've tried any of the Primark false nails and which style/pattern are your favorites?

Em x 


No comments: