Saturday 29 November 2014

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara Review!

I have many mascaras in my makeup collection. But here is one that I cannot live without...

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara | £10.99

This is one of the best mascaras I have EVER tried! The brush is very thin and long, allowing you to get right to the root of your lashes and wiggle upwards to great long, fluttery lashes. It only takes on sweep to get amazing results with this. The formula is what I would describe as dry, because when you pull the wand out of the tube, your're not left with excess mascara at the end of the wand. 

This is a lengthening mascara, sometimes I like to use a mascara that will give me volume first, then but this mascara over the top. By doing this it creates almost like "lash extensions". The price I would say if very reasonable for the results that you get. I also have the Benefit They're Real Mascara, yes it's a very good mascara but I can get the same effect with this L'Oreal telescopic and it's for half the price of the Benefit They're Real (which is around the £20 mark).

All in all, this is one mascara I cannot go without using when I put my makeup on. In the whole of my mascara collection there is not one that delivers this much length, I love it!

P.S Please excuse the state of my mascara (writing has worn off) as you can see, this is a very well loved mascara.

Have you tried this mascara? Tell me your thoughts?

Em x 

No comments: