Tuesday 25 November 2014

Wilko's Hair Products and Makeup Brush

Pondering Wilko's the other day I was in need of some more dry shampoo and hair spray. However, for some reach I didn't reach for my usual brands of choice and opted to try Wilko's own brand.

I picked up

Wilko Hair Spray Extra Firm | £0.75p for 300ml

This is a pretty decent hair spray. It holds my desired style in place and brushes out easily for restyling. Also, this sprays evenly and gives my hair added shine. For the price, great value!

Wilko Dry Shampoo Volume | £1.00 for 200ml 

I was super impressed with this dry shampoo! It does everything I need it to do and more. It gets rid of hair oil fast without leaving a white powdery look to the hair. Also, as this one is a voluminous dry shampoo, it defiantly lifted my hair up and gave me a "boost" of texture. Plus, the smells is clean and fresh. I find this to be better than Batiste and much cheaper to.

I also picked up

 Wilko Premium Powder Brush | £4.00

The quality of this brush is AMAZING! It's so soft and smooth. The packaging reminds me of the Real Techniques bushes. Which I also have and I find this brush to be on par with those. 

Wilko Premium Egg Shape Make up Sponge | £3.00

Now I haven't used this yet, so there will be a full review of this coming soon. But at a first look/feel this feels soft and bouncy. 

Overall I'm very impressed with Wilko's own hair products and make up brushes.

Em x 

No comments: