Tuesday 25 November 2014

Frizz Free Hair Saviour

I was finding that after blow drying my hair my hair was becoming frizzy with fly aways popping up all over. So I thought it was time to find a solution to my fly away fizzy hair!

L'oreal Studio Line Hot & Smooth Spray

The idea of this product is a heat protection spray which protect that hair upto 230°c and will give you smoother, straighter hair for upto three days.

After using this for nearly a month now I can safely safe this works! My frizzy, flyaway hair has been transformed to smooth, undercontrol, silky hair!

I also find that this does make my hair strighter, normally at the end of the day if I had straightened my hair that morning I would start to see like waves occuring near my fringe and layers. But not any more, woop.

The consistency of this is like a milk, when sprayed on the hair it doesn't leave a sricky residue nor does it make your hair feel crispy when straightened.

My hair looks and feel so much healthier.

Em x

No comments: