Sunday 23 November 2014

Review: Seventeen Blemish BB Balm

There are many reasons why I love this product so much but if I told you all of them then is would be a very VERY long blog post. 

So I'm going to try and keep this as to the point as I possibly can. So lets begin...

Until about a few months ago I'd never been one to reach out to BB creams nor had I ever tried one. But as I was looking for an alternative to the "traditional" foundation I spotted this. 

The overall look to this product is what first drew my attention to the product, I feel it looks modern and good quality. 

The overall "idea" of this BB cream is to provide a full coverage with blemish fighting and hydrating properties. This certainty is a product that actually, 100% does what it says it's going to do, now how many products can you think of that deliver this? 

The coverage is full coverage and for a BB cream is slightly odd, but it works, oh it works so well. As you can sheer this out if you wanted a lighter coverage or put two layers on to provide a full coverage. Even when this is built up to a high coverage it does not feel or look like I've got layers of cakey foundation on. 

The finish of this BB cream isn't stated on the packing but I find and others have commented on my skin saying it looks glowing without looking oily or creating more oil, I find this controls oil. Also, this minimizes pores, WITHOUT a primer! 

This ticks all the boxes for me: 

  • Full coverage without looking or feeling like you're caked in foundation 
  • has built in skin care (like any BB cream) but is specially for blemish or blemish prone skin as it has breakout fighting ingredients in it and claims to improve skin within four weeks
  • Gives a natural glowing finish to skin 
  • Controls excess oil
  • Minimizes the look of pores
This is a makeup product I truly cannot live without, I'm already on my second tube! This really makes my skin look and feel as though its flawless and offers much more than a foundation. At £6.99 it's a bargain (available at Boots) ! I would highly recommend you give this one a go!

Em x  

No comments: