Tuesday 18 November 2014

Primark: Metallic Eye Shadow Pallet Review!

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this pallet. BUT, for £2.50 this pallet has actually amazed me! You get 8 metallic shades which include green, dark blue, pink orange and neutral brown and and highlighting shades. 

The pigmentation is very very good for a pallet that costs so little. There are no shade names but for £2.50 I can live with. I thought my MUA pallet where brilliant for their price and pigmentation. But i would go to say that price and pigmentation wise this pallet is much much better. 

Also, in the Primark P.S Love... beauty line are two other eye shadow pallets I am defiantly going to try now the "day" (neutral light shades) and "night" (darker smokey shades) pallets, as the metallic pallet has impressed me so much!



Em x 

No comments: