Sunday 14 December 2014

Lush Haul!!

Here are a few skin care bits I ordered from Lush this week. For a while now I've been wanting to change my skin care routine to only using Lush products. As I've heard so many good things about the quality and of course the amazing smells Lush products convey. So here are the items I picked up (just a quick note everything I ordered in this haul I purchased for their "skin clearing" ingredients).

Ocean Salt Alcohol Free (face and body scrub) | 120g for £7.25

I've heard so so many good reviews raving about how good this scrub is. I really want to get into exfoliating my fave and body more, especially as I want to get into self tanning products. As this will scrub away any dead skin cells and leave my face feeling clean and soft.

Grease Lightening (spot treatment) | 45g for £6.40

This product really caught my eye as this is a spot treatment (gel) that won't dry out and therefore irritate the skin surrounding your blemishes. This has Tea Tree and Witch Hazel in here known for their skin clearing properties.

Fresh Farmacy (facial soap) | 100g for £4.95 

Unlike most facial cleansers this is in the form of a solid block. This has calamine powder into which gives the soap that pretty pink tone, this will help to sooth delicate red skins. Also, this has Tea Tree oil in it to keep your skin under control 

Tea Tree Toner Water | 250g for £7.95

A staple to every skins care routine, toner! This one has, of course Tea Tree water inside which is antibacterial to keep skin clear. But also has Grapefruit and Juniper-berry water to invigorate and balance skin.

Enzymion Moisturizer | 45g for £14.50

After doing some research into this moisturizer, this is best for oily skins that have dry patches (like me!). The fruit enzymes in this, act almost in a pac-man type of motion, eating up all the oils that your skin produces throughout the day whilst giving it moisture. I think this product will be perfect as it will give a matt finish without making your skin look dull (as this will help brighten your skin)

What are your favorite items from Lush?

Em x  
  

No comments: