Saturday 13 December 2014

MUA | favourite Eye Shadow Pallets

Hello guys, I'm going to take this opportunity to say I wish everyone a very merry Christmas! 

Okay, so now onto the blog! Here are my two favourite MUA eyeshadow pallets...

MUA Hevan and Earth 

This pallet is a very wearable pallet. With it's neutral shades this makes for a perfect pallet for creating an everyday eye look.  As always the pigmentation in MUA pallets is amazing for just £4.

Eslyum Pallet 

I feel like this pallet is MUA's version of the naked 3. As it has an array of pink toned hues both matte and glossy finishes. All of the shades are very bendable and can be used to create a day or night look. As this has lighter skin tone shades and dark smokey tones. Plus, this comes with a double ended eye pencil (nude/black) all for £6. I had my eye on this pallet for a while now and when I finally got it, I was so impress with how good it is! 

Em x 

No comments: