Tuesday 17 February 2015

Body Shop Haul!

Hello guys!

Today I have a haul from The Body Shop. I just poped in as I needed some new skin care bits and I though I would share with you guys what I got.

Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion | 50ml £8

This is a repurchase for me. Give light hydration to the skin, whilt keeping oil at bay and preventing any blemishes.

Tea Tree Cool and Creamy Wash | 100ml £5

This is supposed to give an effect wash with tea tree without of drying the skin as this is a cream product instead of a foam or gel based cleanser.

Tea Tree Facial Toner | 250ml £5

This facial toner looks at those it has two parts if that makes any sense, there's a watery green part and a white cream part and when shaken this bindes the two parts together and "activates" the toner. I'm really looking forwards to use this. Also, this was free, as I have a MyBeauty card which is a loyalty and discount card every time you make a purchase at the body shop you get a percentage taken of that purchase then you get a heart ticked on some hearts there are free gift and today I got my first gift of £5 yaaay! 

Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion | 30ml £9

This is a repurchase for me, I love this stuff and I cannot go without it in my routine, it's very quickly become a staple for me. This does help blemishes to fade and heal and gives moisture to the skin but still leaving a matte finish to the skin. 

What are your body shop favourites? 

Em x  


No comments: