Friday 20 February 2015

Mini Makeup Haul!!

Happy Friday everyone! 

Today I have a mini makeup haul for you all from Collection!
 
I picked up 


Lasting Perfection Concealer | Fair 1

Every much loved beauty product in the blogging world. Who doesn't love this?! Great coverage, no creasing, long lasting, perfect colour match for me and it's cheap! A repurchase! (Says it all!) 

Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream 

If you love a matte lip, but don't want the dry feel, try this!! This is a hybrid lip cream/lipstick that looks. The formula is super creamy and beautiful and soft to apply to the lips, the pigmentation is amazing and this is matte but without drying out your lips the feels so velvet soft. Also, with other matte lips creams I've tried I felt like halfway through the day they would crack and flake off leaving me with uneven messy lips. But this stays put all day long and doesn't fade, perfect! I have previously tried one of these before in a plum/pink shade and I loved it so much I decided to pick this up. The shade is a red but it isn't an "in your face red" it's a toned down, easy to wear red. If that makes sense? 

Big Fake Curves Mascara 

After trying the original "Big Fake" (the one with red packaging) and loving it, I decided to pick up the "Big Fake Curves" I really hope this gives me the flirty fun lashes that the original did and I can't wait to see how well this hold a curl, fingers crossed! 

Overall I really like Collections range of products they're affordable and amazing quality. What are your most used Collection products? 

Em x 
 

No comments: