Saturday 7 February 2015

My Mascara Routine

Hello guys 

Here I have my mascara routine for you! 

I find it interesting to see how other people apply their mascara and their little routines as mascara is such a staple beauty product and part of any beauty routine, it's fun to see what other products are out there, how they work for other people and the different steps and ways of applying it. 

So step one, I curl my eyelashes with the Boots own brand eyelash curler, I curl my lashes for about 30 seconds on each eye and do like a pulsing action as the 30 seconds is coming to an end. 

Step two, something I should mention, I don't use just one mascara I have 3 I used in total. This first mascara is like my base coat and gets the ball rolling. I use the Seventeen Va Va Voom mascara. As this gives an even coating to my lashes and seperates them. 

Step three, I apply the L'orel Miss Manga Mascara to add volume to my lashes this also does a good job at separating my lashes too. I like the wand this has, as its flexible and a good sized brush so I can really work the product into the root of my lashes, allowing them to gain lots of volume. 

Finally, I add the Rimmel London Lash Exellerator mascara to add length to my lashes. The wand is a plastic like wand with small evenly seperates comb bits (I'm not sure what you would call them, apologies) so this helps to de-clump and fan my lashes out. 

Please comment below any wonder products in you mascara routine, I would love to know what works well for you guys! 

Em x 

No comments: