Saturday 7 February 2015

The Body Shop | Tea Tree BB Cream

Hello guys! 

Today I have a review for you of the Body Shop's Tea Tree BB Cream. Back in September time (or around then) I developed a love for BB cream! I love the idea that's it's full of skin loving ingredients and that its providing some coverage.

My personal preference of coverage in my base makeup has changed in the last year, this time last year I wouldn't have touched a BB cream, and would have stuck by a full coverage foundation, my favourite being Seventeens Stay Time Foundation, which is very very full coverage and matte. But now I have found myself dappling into the world of BB creams even more, I'm really likeing the light, natural, corvage they provide. 

So onto the review! As the name suggests this little one has tea tree inside it, which my skin has being liking as I haven't had any major breakouts or issues with this. This has really really impressed me about this BB cream is that the "Light" shade is actually light not slightly tan and orange. As some BB creams that are advertised as "Light" look very orange. So thumbs up for the shade! 

The consistency is very cream and is very easy to blend. Once applied this gives a comfortable matte finish, meaning it keeps oil at bay but makes my skin feel breathable and not so mask-like. 

A lovely lovely BB cream coming in at £8.00 

Em x 

No comments: