Sunday 22 February 2015

Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation Review!

Hello lovelies! 

Now I am very late getting on the trend with this foundation. I think this is because when this first came out my I knew my skin would hate this, as a had very oily skin and this is a very dewy foundation. however, now my skin is dry with an oily T-zone so I felt like I could pull this foundation off a lot better. 

When I first applied this to my skin I found that it is very easy to blend and doesn't fit on top of the skin it looks seamless. Coverage wise a lot of people say this is a light coverage, however I defiantly wouldn't say this is full coverage but I do have lighter coverage foundations in my makeup collection. I think it's how you apply this one, if you use one pump then the coverage will be very sheer but if you build it up to two pumps or coats I find this builds up to a medium coverage. 

I'm not normally a fan of foundations that have any sent to them, but this one I don't mind, the fragrance is plesent and you can't smell this once applied to your skin. The finish is lovely, if you like your foundation to look glowy this will be perfect for you. Whenever I wear this it makes my skin look so illuminated and no so dull and grey looking. I think this is going to be a very loved foundation for the this coming spring/summer.

This lasts about 6 hours on me with powder and I finx that this foundation doesnt go patchy or smear either. Im in the shade 100 Ivory.

The Rimmel London Wake me up foundation retails for £8.99

Em x 

No comments: