Sunday 22 February 2015

Makeup Revolution | The One Foundation | First Impressions

Hello Lovelies!

A bit of a back story to this foundation, I has previously got the a few months ago in a Makeup Revolution haul. But for some reason this foundation got put to the back of my makeup collection and I think I've only ever used this once. 

So I feel like I'm trying this one out all over again and I never really had any proper thoughts on this when I first tried this. I have this in Shade 4 which is a shade too dark for me, if I where to get this foundation again I would go for Shade 3. 

However, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this again let alone using it. Now I never like to be negative about a product and I do like to see the positive side to everything but on this occasion I'm struggling. First of all I find this constancy very runny, it's almost like water with a little bit of colour to it, so it runs around on the back of your hand if you pour too much out. The coverage? Well I don't think this really has a coverage its more of a very very very sheer tint to the skin. Like I said i like to find a positive in everything, so if you already have good skin or you like an uber sheer coverage you would like this. 

I'm afraid to say this one isn't "The One" for me. 

Em x      

No comments: