Thursday 26 February 2015

My favourite lipstick look!!

Hello lovelies 

I've just come out of a very lush themed shower and I smell sooo good! Anyways, today I thought I would share with you my favourite lipstick look that I have been wearing all the time since I've got the products. 

This look is a pink almost slightly light purple nude lip colour, for the lipstick I use the Mac Creme De La Femme lipstick (this is a frost finish), I cannot explain to you how in love with this lipstick I am, I have a big collection of lippies and I've never used any one lipstick so much! It's moisturising, long lasting and the colour is just my perfect colour!

Then to add more shine and to make my lips look fuller I add some Barry M lip gloss in shade 12. This is a light pink shade with a few sparkles inside and goes beautifully over the Mac Creme De La Femme. 

Annd ta da my perfect lip is created! If you like a pink glossy lip try this look out! 

Em x 

No comments: