Saturday 28 February 2015

Review | Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

Hello lovelies 

I've recently started to use the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour foundation, I have mine in the shade Light Porcelain 010. 

There has been two new versions of this foundation, I have the original. I find this version to be very hit and miss for me. I'm not sure how the new one is but it would be interesting to see if I have the same results with he new one. I find that if I don't put a primer under this it starts to go very patchy around my cheeks throughout the day. Bearing in mind this is supposed to have a built in Aqua primer and has long lasting promises, this doesn't really show them. 

On the plus side, the coverage is medium to build-able so it hides any imperfections and doesn't look cakey. Although, when I first apply this the shade suites my skin tone perfectly. But after about 4 hours of wearing this I get a slightly darker shade of orange tinge to my face. I did think it was the powder I was using ive tried it with the stay matte powder form Rimmel the spot clearing one and the MUA pressed face powder and on a non powdered face and it still turnes a darker shade. 

The new version may be more promising so I'm not giving up hope yet! 

Em x 

No comments: