Saturday 7 March 2015

Makeup Haul!!!

Hello everyone! 

It feels like forever since I've sat down and done a makeup haul for you guys! I was on a bit of a makeup buying ban and I reall wanted to use up the products I already have instead of buying more. So as a reward for using up a two foundations (so proud of myself) I thought I would treat myself with yes, more makeup... 

First up is a new one from MUA. One of the first ive brands of makeup I brought from, ahh takes me back... 

I picked up a MUA Sweet Sheen Lip Balm | £2 | Shade: Rouge Rumber

This smells so yummy like vanilla! The idea of this it's like a very pigmented lip balm or very moisturising lipstick, either way I'm a big fan! They smell good, the colours vivid, they're smoothing my lips and they're only £2. I think I might pick up the rest of the colours. I'm pretty sure the Sweet Sheens are new for S/S15. 

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser | Original | £7.99 

I needed a new primer, I'm not too fussy with primers but I feel like some can be moisturising and others can be more matte. My skin is going from dry to oily so rapidly at the moment so this primer is for days when my skin feels like it wants to be a bit more oily. 

MUA Undress Your Skin Flawless Skin Primer | £5

Now this primer is for when my skin is dryer. This gives of a more dewy glowy complection. 

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense | Shade: 05 Plushest Punch | £17.00 

This I didn't buy myself it was given to me by a family member. I've never had anything from Clinique before and I've heard a lot about their chubby sticks. The colour is very vivd like a pink/raspberry colour and very moisturising for a product that it so pigmented. 

Rimmel London Kate Lipstick | Shade: 01 Red Nose Red | £5.49

This is a limited addition lipstick for Red Nose Day and some of the profits for each lipstick will support Red Nose Day. So you're buying a lovely dark red colour, that's limited addition and you're contributing to a good cause! I'll be doing a Red Nose Day Makeup tutorial using this lipstick!

L'oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick | Shade: 285 Pink Fever | £6.99

Why have I never tried a lipstick from l'oreal before now! Why!? I've completely fallen in love with the shade, the packaging, the smell and the finish on my lips. I love my pink lipsticks and I know not everyone loves the, but I really like frost, glossy finishes and this one is definitely one that shines! 

P.S Look out for a Makeup Revolution Haul coming soon!!! 

Em x 





No comments: