Sunday 8 March 2015

L'Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation Review

Here is a review on the Loreal Infallible 24H Foundation. This claims to not transfer, hide imperfections, give no shine, no dry-out and no mask effect. 

This foundation I feel is better suited to those with more dry skin. As this has hydrating properties it cares for dry skin whilst making your foundation stay in place all day. I haven't tested this out for 24hrs but I can tell you that it does last a good amount of time on my skin, about 8hrs with primer and powder. 

Shade wise I have 015 Porcelain which is almost a white foundation! So perfect for very very pale skinned people, I would say thT this maybe slightly to light for my skin tone so I do have to tone it down with a powder that is a shade darker than my skin to , just to even things out. This doesn't transfer or slide around my face. Once this is on and set, it stays there. I'm not to sure how this would work for more oily skins, my skin used to be oily but now I feel it's more on the dry side so I can get away with the foundation abit more. If you are more oily Loreal have just lanched a new matte version of this foundation along with a primer. 

The coverage is medium to build able, if you do build it up it doesn't go cakey. However, this may take a while to get used to how to apply this. With my real techniques expert face brush I find that it applies streaky but when I apply it with the real techniques Miricle complexion sponge it applied flawlessly with no streaks. So just be weary of that. But overall a great long lasting foundation. 

Em x 

No comments: