Sunday 8 March 2015

Batiste Original Review

Hello guys, 

I've been trying to get into using dry shampoo again so I picked up the Batiste Orginal dry shampoo and I think I've made my mind up on this particular brand of shampoo. 

I really dislike the smell of the Orginal, I've tried he cherry and the tropical one and I didn't think that they smelled very fresh but this one, just no. I feel like my hair smelt better before I put this on. I know a lot of people love the Batiste dry shampoos but they're just not for me, I find the constancy too thick and I feel like it weighs and my hair down and makes it feel more dirty then it did before I put the dry shampoo on. 

I do like dry shampoo and I've tried ones that smell super fresh and are light on my hair. Unfortunatley, this one doesn't fit the bill. 

Em x 

No comments: