Sunday 8 March 2015

A treat for dry hands!

Hello all! 

This cold weather has really taken its toll on my poor hands leaving them feel very tight, dry and sore and not to mention the split skin. Nasty!!

So in an attempt to revive my sore hands I brought the Dove Visible Effects Nourishing Hand Cream. This is supposed to deeply nourish deep into the inner layers of the skin. Enough so to make a difference in the appearce of the skin. When I first applied this it instantly soothe my hands making the feel super moisturised. 

After a couple of uses my hands appearance weren't so tissue paper like and more healthy skin. This absorbed into my skin quickly and didn't leave a greasy residue on my skin and the sent is a plesent clean, fresh smell. 

My hands have really appreciated this little tube! It's saved my skin! 

Em x 

No comments: