Friday 13 March 2015

Mini Primark Haul!!!

Hello all!

Primark has drawn me in yet again! So here is a very teeny tiny Primark haul!

I went in there because I'd previously saw some dresses for just FIVE pounds! A fiver, for a dress, whaaat?! There where different styles and patterns to choose from. I chose this block color skater dress. The top section of the dress is a plain black colojf bug at the waist and to the end of the dress is a colorful subtul Aztec like print!

Next, I needed a new beauty blender type sponge and I didn't want to pay 7/8 pounds for the Real Techniques one when I knew I could get one from good ol' Primark for £1.50

As many of you know Primak have come out with their own makeup range P.S Love.. And have coke out with a new range of long lasting lippies, in new gold sleek packaging. To me, this looks a lot more expensive than £1.50!! This is a classic red color, a shade of lipstick I've been stocking up on lately...

Em x

No comments: