Saturday 14 March 2015

Dark Nude Lips Tutorial!

Hello guys! 

I've recently being trying to experiment with different lip colours and effects. And with a bit of inspiration from the Jenner lips look,  I created this nude darker lips tutorial.

I started by preping my lips first using Maybellines Baby Lips in Hydrate this is my favorite one! I find it super useful to apply a lip balm of some form for this lip look because the next product I'm going to apply is a lip liner all over the lips and this may dry the lips out a little if there was no lip balm underneath.  Plus, I find it helps the other lip products I'm going to use to apply smoothly. 

So the lip liner that I apply is the Elizabeth Arden Smooth Line Lip Liner in the shade Taupe 03 this shade is perfect for a darker nude lip! It doesn't look to dark to the point her it looks a little strange, it just gives the lips are darker tone to them. As I said this is an inperitational Jenner look! 

To finish the lip off I use the Maybelline Colour Elixir in the shade 725 Caramel Infused this brings the lips back to life and makes them look fuller as this is a glossy formula. 

Ive been in love with this lip look lately even though I am a little late to the trend, hehe!

Em x

No comments: