Saturday 14 March 2015

Makeup Revolution Haul!!!

Finally after five whole days of waiting very patiently my Makeup Revolution order arrive **whoop!!!** 

Makeup revolution are just on it at the moment, bringing out so ,any new products and shades at lightening pace and all such good quality for an incredibly adorable price. 

The first thing I ordered was the Naked Chocolate eye shadow pallet. I was so excited to get this pallet, it's been on my wish list for a while now and seeing so many people reave about it, I just had to get it! The chocolate bar pallets from Makeup Revolutions I <3 Makeup ranges are supposed to be all dupes of the chocolate bar pallets from Two Faced. I think this does have a slight sweet sent to the pallet (that could just be my imagination) and there is a good mix of colours all more natural everday colours there both shimmers and matte shades in this pallet. I can see this pallet becoming a staple in my everyday makeup routine. This retails at £7.99

I wanted to try a Lip Lava, I'm a sucker for new lip products and knowing that they are dupe for the Too Faced Melted Lipstick I thought it would be worth picking up one to give it a try. The shade I picked up is Tremor a subtle your lips but better pink shade. This retails at £2.99

I also picked up a blush. I ordered the Blushing Hearts in the shade Bursting With Love. This is yet another dupe for a Too Faced product. This is a light, baked shimmery blush, with three different colours in the heart shape. There's a highlight colour and two different pink shades, I think I might swirl all the shades together to create a luminous glowy flush of pink on my cheeks. This retails for £4.99

The last item I ordered was the Iconic Pro 2, I was stuck between this pallet or getting the original chocolate bar pallet. But I opted for this one (I will be ordering the original chocolate bar soon tho!) this is dupe for the Lorac pallet that has just been released. With this pallet comes the new formulation of eyeshadows and a brush from the new Make up Revolution brush range. 

Let me know if you want me to do some tutorials, first impressions or reviews on these items. I'm sure they will become firm favourites of mine! 

Also!! I popped into my local Superdrug the other day and Makeup Revolution is now being stock there, yaaaaaay!!!!! 

Em x 

No comments: