Sunday 15 March 2015

TANtastic!

Hello guys! 

I've found a fake tanner I adore! 

In the past I've had spray tans and tried tanning mousse but this bottle of sunshine is amazing! Without fake tan I'm a very ghostly pale colour, normally the lighted Rimmel foundation is too dark for my pale skin. So when it comes to fake tan I don't want to look 10 shades darker than what I am. This gradual self tanner makes my skin about 2 or 3 shades darker, nothing scary but I can tell I have a tan going on. This makes my skin look healthy and full of life, as this also contains Shea Butter and Vitimin E to moisturise and care for the skin.

Ok, I really need to tell you what fake tanner I'm talking about, right? It's the Sunkissed Gradual Lotion in the shade Light. I do believe there a two shades light and medium. This is a creamy white lotion that you apply to you skin like a moisturizer and a few hours later a lovely golden tan will developed. The idea of this is that you can build up the tan gradually so you can control how tan you want to be. I usually reapply this every 4/5th day with a tanning mit so the application is streak free and so I don't get too much of the lotion on my hands. 

THE SMELL! usually fake tanners smell like old biscuits but not this one!! This smells like tropical coconuts! I'm really enjoying this product it builds a good colour, nourishes the skin and smells amazing and is pretty cheap retailing at only £3.99

Em x 

No comments: