Friday 20 March 2015

The Body Shop Seaweed Creamy Clenser

Hello guys!

I've been wanting to try a different range of cleaning product from The Body Shop other than the Tea Tree range. So I opted for the Sea weed purify facial cleanser.

This cleanser is for peopled with oily to combination skin. As this will take away any additional oil without over drying the skin as this is as very creamy cleanser.

I really didn't expect this to smell as gold as it does! It smells like a very fresh purfume!  I dont think I've ever had a cleanser that smells good enough to be a perfume before!

Overall, Im really enjoying this cleaner,of makes my face feel sleep soft, clean and refreshed and no dried out. Even though this is a creamy cleanser it sprang clog up my pores because its oil free.

Em x

No comments: