Sunday 29 March 2015

March Favourites

Hello guys! 

How is it nearly April? I swear that the months are just gong by faster these days. Here are some products that I have been loving throughout the month of March. 

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation

As the months are getting warmer I prefer my base to be lighter and more luminous. The lumi magique foundation is perfect for achieve a lighter coverage and a bright luminous face. 

I <3 Makeup Naked Chocolate Bar Pallet 

I am in love with this pallet! It's full of wearable everyday shimmery and matte nude shades. The pigmentation of the shadows of is so good for such an adorable pallet and they last all day. 

Mac Creme De La Femme Lipstick 

I love this lipstick for everyday wear. It is a perfect nude/ your lips but better colour, a pinky shimmery colour that glides on and give your lips a pretty sheen. I got this lipstick just after Christmas and I've nearly hit the bottom of it, it's very well loved! (Formulation is frost). 

Rimmel London Stay Matte (Clarifying) 

The Rimmel London Stay Matte power is a stable in many makeup bags and I also share a love for the powder. It's so cheap yet so effective, I have the clarifying formula (the one in the blue packaging) and I feel like this doesn't clog up my pores or make me look cakey. 

Loreal Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara 
I have loved this mascara ever since it came out I'm already on mg second tube it makes my lashes go from ehh to wow! 

P.S I am aware that when I took the picture for this monthly favorites I forgot go incudle the Rimmel Stay Matte Powerder, sorry! But I figured everyojd by now knows what that powder looks like, right? 

Em x 

No comments: