Monday 6 April 2015

My Travel Essentials!

Hello guys!!

I've recently just arrived home from a lovely easter break at the Lake District and a day out in Blackpool!

So here are the makeup essentials I took with me! I don't really find myself wearing tonnes of makeup when I going a while for a short time, mainly because I can't be bothered to bring it all with me and take it back again. So to still look life I've put some effort into my appearance I take my Seventeen Stay Time Foundation I usually want a foundation that will last a long time when I'm away because I'll be out visiting places all day and may not have time to touch up my foundation, so a full coverage Matt base is essential for me!

Of course I have to bring a mascara and brow powerder to give some definition to those areas but just one product for each. For mascara I used the Seventeen Va Va Voom mascara as this isn't a messy mascara and with one swipe I've got fluttery eyelashes. For brows I tool with me the Seventeen Brow Pencil just a quick and simple brow pencil with a small brush at the end to define my brows.

Last but not least i also tool a powder the one ive been loving lately is the NYC Mosaic Powder just a cheap, long lasting simple powder and for my lips a tinited lip balm!

I hope you all had a good easter!

Em x

No comments: