Friday 10 April 2015

Makeup and Skin care Haul!!

Hello lovelies! 

Today I have a haul with both makeup and skincare items to show you, so let's begin! 

First off I picked up two chubby sticks. The first one being a Beauty Uk Posh Pout in the shade power to the purple. This is very moisturising on the lips and when the glossy feeling has gone I find this stains my lips. I've been on a chubby stick streak at the moment and picked up another one this time being the Seventeen Lip Crayon unfortunately the shade name for this was printed on the outer plastic packaging which I've no thrown away *sad face*. There are I think four or five shades and I have the light pink one. 

Staying with the lips theame I picked up the technic Colour Max Lipgloss in the shade Nude this is a dark brown/reddish colour nude, a very 90s kinda lip. From the first swatch this is very pigmented for a lip gloss and smells like sweets! 

Staying with the brand technic I picked up two nail polishes one for the Pretty Pastels range in the shade Bubblegum a light baby pink colour and then a glitter one in the shade Ice Cream Ella this which has light pink glitters in that are the same colour as the bubble gum nail polishes I'm so excited to wear these two! Bubble gum on all my nails then on an accent nail ice cream Ella, spring nails complete! 

Now it's time for skin care! 

I know a lot of people dislike using makeup wipes but I have a proper skin cleansing routine this is just the very first step I do to take of the first layer of my makeup then I follow it with a two cleansers, toner and moisturiser. The face wipes I picked up are the Nivea Daily Essentials Sensitive Cleansing Wipes.


My Sunkissed tan lotion is nearly out so to replace it I picked up the Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion I was drawn to this at its a lit like the normal moisturizer I have of this which I really like but with a gradual self tanner built into it, so I'm excited to give that a whirl! 

I needed a good exfoliator to get rid of my old fake tan so I picked up a tub of the Cyclax Nature Pure Apricot Facial Scrub this is advertised as a "facial scrub" but looking at the product the particals look much to sharp and chunky to be used on my face and there's lots of this stuff in a tub so for me this is more suited for my body to get rid of my old fake tan. 

Em x   

No comments: