Monday 13 April 2015

Natural Spring Makeup Tutorial (Affordable!)


Hello lovelies! 

Today I have a little tutorial on how I created a natural spring makeup look. The the we of this look is little makeup and glowing skin all using affordable products.

To start I primed my my face using the Tea Tree Pore Minimiser (£7.50) this soothes my skin, evens out my skin tone and does a great job at filling in pores. 

For my foundation I used the L'orel Lumi Magique Foundation (£10.99) this foundation is perfect for this type of makeup look. The coverage is very light and it gives a radiant healthy glow to the skin. I didn't add any blush/bronze/highlight for the look as I wanted to look fresh faced and as natural as possible. 

However, I did add a light dusting off powder in my t-zone to to me from becoming too oily thought out the day as the foundation is already very dewy. For powder I used the NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder (£2.99-£3.99) I find that this doesn't sit heavy in my face and it gives my skin a healthy glow which for a powder is hard to find. 

The only eye makeup I wore was some mascara, I used the Seventeen Va Va Voom Mascara (£6.29) I find that with only one swipe of this mascara is enough to give subtle definition to the eye lashes. Finally for the lips, I didn't want to wear even a lipstick so I chose the MUA Sheer Lip Gloss in the shade Happy Days (£1!!). In e tube this looks like a orange colour but goes onto the lips quite sheer (as the name would suggest!). The lip gloss gave my lips subtle colour and added shine which made my lips pop more but in a natural way. 

What are your favourite spring time products? 

Em x     

No comments: